Supplication of the Whole

Supplication of the Whole
Said to Jibreel came to the Prophet peace be upon him, said

: -


O Muhammad, peace sends greetings of peace, and yours salute and honor, and has Ohobk this supplication Sharif, Mohammed, what Abdullah calls are sins and sins like the waves of the sea, and the number of leaves, and Qatar rain and the weight of the heavens and the earth, but forgiven God Almighty all this to him.

...
O Muhammad, this prayer is written on the Throne, and written on the walls and doors of Paradise, and all the ..


I, O Muhammad revealed this revelation with the blessing of prayer and go up it, and pray this opens the doors of Paradise on the Day of Resurrection, and the angel who is close but closer to his Lord Berkth. Whoever recites this litany of security bachelors grave, and the appeal and the plague and triumph over his enemies Berkth


O Muhammad, read this prayer be your hand in his Day of Resurrection, and whoever recites this supplication is the face like the moon to full moon night when completeness, and throat at weddings Resurrection looking at him like a prophet of the prophets.


O Muhammad, who fasted one day and read this to pray for Friday night or Friday or at any time, I at his grave with me and bright of light - attic saddle of Sapphire red, says the angels: "O God of heaven and earth, of this person - will reply the appeal, O Mlaikti this slave Abedi read prayer in his life once. Then he calls the caller by God Almighty to Asrvoh next to Abraham peace be upon him and neighborhood Mohammed peace be upon him


O Muhammad, the slave who read this prayer to forgive his sins even if the number of stars in the sky and like the sand and gravel, and rain, Qatar, and paper trees and the weight of the mountains and the number of bird feathers, and the number of creatures living and dead, and the number of monsters and animals, will forgive God of all that, even if the sea became Madada pens, trees, and mankind and the jinn and angels, and the creation


First and others write in to me on Easter break and ink pens can not afford to limit the reward of such a prayer.


Omar ibn al-Khattab, may God Almighty, this afternoon prayer of Islam and faith.


Said Othman Bin Affan, may Allah Almighty, I forgot the Koran many times Ffersgueni God the Holy Quran, with the blessing of such a prayer.


He said Abu Bakr, may Allaah be pleased with him. Whenever you want to see the Prophet peace be upon him in a dream, read this prayer.


Jesus said Ali bin Abi Talib, the generosity of God in the face and be pleased with him, whenever I start in jihad. Read this prayer and the Almighty will help me on the infidels with the blessing of this prayer.


And read this prayer was sick, and the lips of God - or if he is poor, enjoined God and whoever recites this prayer was by them or cloud still with him, although it was a religion found him, and was in prison and more than read it redeemed of God and be safe the evil of Satan, and Gore Sultan said Lord the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him: Jibreel said to me:


O Muhammad, read this prayer sincerely heart and faith on the Mount still place or on the tomb of God does not punish the deceased in his grave if his sins were as great, because the name of God the greatest.


Anyone who knows this and learn to pray for believers to be a great reward of God and be his soul with the souls of the martyrs, and die up to see what God has prepared the eternal bliss. Vlazem read this prayer at all other times you find a lot of good going, God willing.


We ask Almighty God to grant read, and to help us and the Muslims to obey Him, He feels able and willing slaves expert Praise be to God, prayer and peace upon the noblest of all creatures, Prophet Mohammed, his family and companions and followers until the Day of religion.



* _ _ * Pray




In the name of God the Merciful


There is no god but Allah, the King set out the right


There is no god but Allah Justice uncertainty


There is no god but Allah, our Lord and Lord of our fathers of old


Glorified subhaanaka


There is no god but Allah alone with no partner and King Hamad Yahya and limit a district does not die with his hand good and the mechanism of determination, which was to do all things.


There is no god but Allah, his recognition of asthma


Hallelujah bowing to his greatness


Oh God, O Light of the heavens and the earth, you Imad heavens the earth, O mighty heavens and the earth, O Diane heavens and the earth, O inheritor of the heavens and the earth, O possessor of heaven and earth, you great heavens and the earth, your world, the heavens and the earth, O Qayyum heavens and the earth, O Rahman, the minimum Rahim and the Hereafter.


O Allah, I ask you, that you praise, there is no god but You tenderness Mannan, Originator of the heavens and the earth, with majesty and honor, mercy, O Most Merciful.


The name of God and we have reached the I bear witness that there is no god but Allah and that Muhammad is the messenger of God, and that Paradise is true, and Hell is real, and that the Hour will come, no doubt, and that God is in the graves.


Praise be to Allah who has no hope but bounty, and other Raziq



God is like the greatest thing on earth, and not in the sky He is the All-Seeing.


O Allah, I ask you in my prayers and my prayers. Swimming purified by heart, and reveal the crappy, and forgive their sin, and serve the warrants, and sings the backbone, and go by the Sheriff, and reveal the fictitious and gumi, and heal the Sagmi, and required by the religion and vacated by my grief, gathered by Çamli, and bleaching the face. O Most Merciful Oh God, extended my hand to you, with you how great my desire. Turned to repentance, and more merciful weakness my strength, and forgive my sin, and I accept Madhirti, and make me all the best share, and to all the best way of mercy, O Most Merciful. God does not Odillt Hadi is not given to the blocked, no objection to have been given, and extender to the arrested, and submitted to the delayed, and provided to the rear. O Halim, not accelerate, and you do not skimp on the horse, and you dear do not be humiliated, and you're invincible and there is no tram, and you do not Al.r cuddle, and you power over all things. God does not deprive the capacity of mercy, and grace Spog, and coverage of Awejtk and Attaik very much, and does not prevent me your talents to bad that I have, in Ghazni Bakbih practical, and the disposal of your face meant holy Your mercy, O Most Merciful. God does not deprive me and I invite you ... And I do not Tejebni please. O Allah, I ask you FARGES inspired, and you will Detector grief, my respondents who were compelled to invite you, Rahman, the world, the Hereafter, O Most Merciful, have mercy on me Mercy. Oh God, you converted to Islam, leave believed, and you trust, leave Khasamt Here are tried, so forgive me what is provided and delayed, and spoken to and announced, and you and you submitted the backside. There is no god but You and I and the other apparent and subcontractors, you trust, and you are Lord of the Throne. O come my piety, and better than you Zkha purifies, you are her guardian and Mollagha Lord of the Worlds I ask the question of the miserable poor - and I invite you prayer powerless spaniel, Do not make me miserable Bdaik Lord, Be merciful, O my compassionate good Almiolin, O Akram Almattiyn, O Lord of the Worlds. O Lord, Gabriel and Michael, and Israfel and Azrael, Aasmni of the temptations of this world and helped me to love and be satisfied, and set me a firm saying in this life and in the afterlife - not sending me astray after me and be Hditni aid and helpful, and maintained and helpers. Amen, O Lord of the Worlds .. Oh, and I accept the Aster Aourti Osrti, and preserve me from the hands and from behind, my right and my left and from above and below me, do not make me one of the negligent O Allah, I ask you be patient when the judiciary, and the martyrs, and live happy, and victory over the enemy, and accompany the prophets, O Lord of the Worlds .. * Amen, O merciful Alrahmyin. * Ask God to help us because he loves and which pleases Him, and May Allah reward you all the best.

www.islamali90.blogspot.com

ليست هناك تعليقات: